Moderators are the first line of support to users on this site. Your main role is to help deal with reports, resolve disputes, and general site management and updating resources.
To be eligible to apply you must...
- Proficiency in the English language
- Polite and helpful towards other members and give advice whenever needed and whenever possible.
- Visit the forum each day, and actively take part in discussions as often as possible, ideally once a day, setting a good example to the other members.
- Availability (to a certain degree)
- Good judgment and character and ability to keep a 'cool head'
- Experience in moderating forums/communities
- Must be able to work with a team
- Must be able to follow directions or decisions made by a staff member or staff team
If you do not meet all the above requirements your application post will be deleted and you will be banned from replying to this thread.
In addition to your application answers your previous contributions and behavior will be taken into account.
Please reply with answers to the following questions...
- What Country are you from?
- What is your time zone for GMT?
- Have you ever Moderated on another forum before?
- How many hours a day do you spend on Rinovix?
Good luck everyone!